The Seminarian is a story about Ryan, a closeted gay student in his final semester of seminary studies. Despite his school’s hostile stance towards homosexualit
The Men's Room is an emotionally charged short film dealing with explicit themes of male sexuality, intimacy, and the concept of public decency.
Thai actor Chaiwat Thongsang of Bangkok Love Story fame, whose nickname is “Tob,” was only 17 years old when he was cast in his first leading role in the controversial feature film Puen Koo Rak Meung Wah (Bangkok Love Story).
An American is found naked and amnesiac in a vacant parking lot in Montreal in 1998. He says his name is James Brighton, but the only thing he's sure of is that he's gay. What happened to this young American in search of freedom ? That's what Sylvie, a criminology student, tries to find out.
A recently outed soap opera actor crosses paths with a recently divorced gay marriage activist, forcing them to confront the price of fame and the fickle nature of celebrity within the gay communit
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Directed By: Adriyanto Waskito Dewo | Alfrits John Roberts | Alline Jusria | Billy Christian | Dinda Kanyadewi | Fira Sofiana | Kirana Larasati | Lola Amaria | Sim F | Tika Pramesti
Sanubari Jakarta is a compilation of 10 (ten) short film, 10 (ten) LGBT themed stories (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) by 10 (ten) directors. Each 10-minute film.
- "½", the story is directed by Tika Pramesti is about a man who asked about his choice. Until suddenly a woman named Anna.Which option would he choose? Anna who was and why a man came named Biyan between Abi and Anna?
- Tonight I'm Beautiful, the story is lifted from the same title short story tells about the life of a transvestite, Agus. It tells Agus feeling when I have hung up when she was mocked because of his job is.This story was directed by Dinda Kanya Dewi actrees.
- Dolphins, tells the story of a teacher in a kindergarten Dolphins named Adina. He always taught his children about dolphins students. Adina Hingg met a woman named Anggya the parents of one of his students and terjalinlah story of love between them.
- Connected, two women named Agatha Kartika and very berneda and did not know each other or touch. Kartika is a woman whose life is always set and chosen to include a spouse. Meanwhile, Agatha, the woman who had just broken up with sister partner.They are connected to each other without realizing it, but whether they are actually connected and will be met? So what really connects them?
- Potatoes, a comedy drama gay couples, and Acel Drajat. They are in a dorm room's Drajat. Intends to each other up to do, but always lead to debates and events that disrupt funny.
- Waiting Colour, the story is directed Adriyanto Waskito Dewo talked about a pair of men who have a relationship that is very smooth. Romantic things they live. Until they are at the point of the question, whether this relationship is a real place?
- Pads, the work of Billy Christian tells the lesbian couple Teresa and Bianca who are in a motel room. They then nberdebat issues who swapped underwear, coming months, until a major problem in their relationship.
- Mask of an Heroine (Srikandi), who directed Kirana Larasati story is about a woman named Srikandi who then changed clothes and the role of being a man. This he did to repay the boss and male colleagues in kantirnya who often harass women, including herself. Heroine was able to prove she was worthy of respect and not worthy of being trampled.
- For 'A', kara Sofiana Fira, a story about a man who is busy typing a letter to A. Described in the letter about the struggle of a man who was born with a female form. Until finally decided to become a sex change men. A typed letter also coincided with the events of the past in accordance with those described in the letter.
- Chocolate Box, tells the story of a man named Reuben romantic who meets a girl named Mia. They then make connections. Until a brown box was found and brought them to the reality of the past.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
|The Men's Room|
Cast: Russell Sams (Thomas), Blake Robbins (Stranger)
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Year : 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Year : 2010
Director : Julie Gali
Writer : Julie Gali
Country : France, Spain, USA
Genre : documentary
Time : 90 minutes
Language : English
Cast : François Cluzet, Émilie Dequenne, Thierry Lhermitte, Clément Sibony, Antoine de Caunes, Isabelle Pasco, Dominique Besnehard, Axelle Laffont
Friday, May 20, 2011
Directed By : Joshua Lim
Language : English
Run Time : 101 min.
Rating : Not Rated
Starring : Mark Cirillo, Philip Willcox, Linda J. Carte
thesis and holding on to his faith in love.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011